Cross Country Training on most Sundays over the winter at Savile Park
This year we are using the revised points system introduced last year again.
The new point system is aimed at showing the importance that Halifax Harriers attaches to the Yorkshire, Northern and National competitions.
- 1) West Yorkshire points will be 7 for the 1st finisher, 6 for 2nd finisher etc
- 2) Yorkshire will be 8 points for 1st, 7 for 2nd, 6 for 3rd etc
- 3) Northern will be 9 points for 1st, 8 for 2nd etc
- 4) Nationals will be 10 points for 1st, 9 for 2nd etc
- U/11's only have FOUR RACES and and the points from their best 3 races will count for the Club Championships.
- All other ages will contend SEVEN RACES , with the points from their beat 5 races to count for the Club Championships.